Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ode to California

I love California. That is my proclamation for the day. I went down to the Monterey Bay Aquarium today and had so so so much fun. I took highway 1 down to Monterey and the drive was beautiful. Beautiful beaches. Farms by the shore. Sand dunes, trees, and fields. What else could a girl ask for?

Of course, I went down to Monterey for the aquarium and it definitely did not disappoint. I've been wanting to go there for months, just so that I can feel like a kid again and be mesmerized by the crazy jellyfish (my favorite exhibit!).

Sea anemones!

Jellyfish!

Anemones, looking like trees from another planet!

Birds through a peephole!

Sunset!
(If you can't tell, I was very excited about my day.)

Of course, like always, you can find more pictures at my flickr page.

No comments: