Monday, September 15, 2008

Beautiful San Francisco

My parents and I went to San Francisco yesterday to feel like tourists for a day. It was a beautiful day in the city by the bay and I got my second sunburn in one year, both from day trips to San Francisco. Isn't this a city famous for its foggy days? What can I say, I just bring the sun out!

A man on a bike, playing a piano. A quintessential San Francisco scene on the Embarcadero.

A metal skull of some prehistoric creature, with the Bay Bridge and Yerba Buena Island in the background. Just some nice perspective.

Some skater deterrents shaped as various sea creatures. Just cute enough that I want to peel one off with a crowbar and place it on my bookcase at home.

A picture of one section of the murals at the base of Coit Tower. Can you spot the Asian? My, the slanty eyes just give it away. [Note: I think the one in yellow just may be a fellow Asian.]

Just a beautiful view of San Francisco from the top of Coit Tower.

No comments: