Sunday, September 21, 2003

So, it's been one very very very long week. What's going on? I really can't tell you because it's been nothing too eventful. All I know is that I haven't been home and I haven't been studying all that much (which is becoming the story of my life, unfortunately). I'm at the library, supposed to be studying, but I'm signed onto AIM and wandering the internet aimlessly. Another study session becoming utterly useless. Argh. Sorry, today is a day of angst. I slept in til noon today, the latest I've slept in quite awhile.

The quote of last night: "I've had enough angst for one night." - me, while watching Def Poetry Jam

The quote of the day: "4 cents is a lot for Nike" -some Northeastern students, referring to how much Nike pays their workers in developing countries. This is the second time this week I have encountered a stupid group of NE students talking about sweatshops like they had never heard of the concept.

Ok, that's it for now. Sorry for the uncheerful post, but it's dark here and SAD's already kicking in. And since when did the Red Sox get ahead of Seattle???

No comments: