Monday, September 15, 2003

Ah, more regular posts! I'm trying to get into a rhythm here! Oh, talking about rhythms and patterns and such, I'm trying to get back into working out. I'll tell everyone out there that I didn't gain the "Freshman 15" but rather the "Graduating 15." Living at home = bad for your health in so many ways. First, you eat junk food. Secondly, you don't exercise. And third, it's bad for your mental health! So yeah, I go to the Chinatown YMCA, which is interesting. Actually, it helps me with my workout somewhat because some of the workout machines face the basketball courts so instead of counting down the minutes or miles, you're looking at the teenagers play basketball. It distracts me and therefore, I tend to feel better when I'm running or whatever. Who knew that I could feel good when I run, eh?

Other than that, no big details. We have two big tests on Thursday, so I'm studying for that. Woke up at 6:30 this morning and won't be home til midnight. That will probably be my schedule for the next few days, so I'm having fun fun fun! Ah, please someone figure out how to put comments on this darn thing, or even a hit count, if anyone is reading this at all (which I'm sincerely starting to think, though it's not totally unexpected because I didn't tell anyone that I had a web site).

So, this time, no weird Boston stories or anything. Another day.

No comments: