Thursday, October 21, 2004

Red Sox

I have to admit it, I've been caught up in the hoopla surrounding the Boston Red Sox. I mean, I do live in Boston and and they did manage to come back from 0-3 in the ALCS to beat the Yankees. And, even if I didn't watch the games or keep up with what was going on, I would hear a play-by-play recap of the game through classmates the next morning.

So, yes, I spent the last three nights sitting in front of my TV to catch at least the last hour of every game. And yes, I had my doubts up until the last swing of the bat. But who did I cheer for? Ah, who knows - and who cares. I was just happy that I was watching a good sporting event.

And my apologies to Eric, as when he gets out of trekking on glaciers/icebergs, he will find out that the Red Sox won Game 7 and might actually have a chance at winning the World Series.

No comments: