Monday, January 5, 2009

Pain in the neck


I've had this lymph node in my neck for more than a month now. Crazy.  Unacceptable.  Seriously, it's a big pain in the neck.  I've now resorted to using heat packs to get the swelling down.  I got it worked up today and am now on antibiotics.  Let's hope that helps (I'm for the judicious use of antibiotics and all - but now this is turning ridiculous). 

In the meantime, I just saw the Feist album cover (above) and it reminded me of my predicament. 

2 comments:

Eric said...

Don't we all have lymph nodes in our necks?

YennieT said...

True dat. But usually they're small and non-bothersome. They become an issue when they become large and hurt, as mine have. Ah, but then again, I'm a known hypochondriac, so it's probably nothing.
Update: my lab test was completely normal. I can breathe a sigh of relief.