Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Real Housewives of San Ramon

I occasionally watch trashy reality TV, including The Real Housewives of Orange County. It's basically a show of these middle-aged women who act like they are best friends with their daughter's best friends and who party like it's 1979. Of course, they all have bottle blond hair, inflatable breasts, and fake tanner.

So, right now, I'm sitting at my neighborhood Starbucks in the idyllic suburb of San Ramon and a few of the Orange County housewives' friends just walked in... totally reminded me of the reality TV show. Seriously, don't people have better things to do on a Wednesday afternoon? Perhaps not. Just reminds me how much I despise the suburbs and how scared I am to possibly be moving to one in San Jose.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

suburbs are scary!