Sunday, October 19, 2008

MIA

I have been held hostage by something called "ward medicine" for the last few weeks. That has left me with very little time to sleep, eat, do work, and otherwise have a normal life. I am perpetually sleepy, perpetually grumpy, perpetually tired, and perpetually feeling behind. Hence, I haven't been updating. I haven't even been cooking (gasp!). I did manage to throw together Ma Po tofu (silky tofu with ground turkey) the other day in 10 minutes - but was too tired to take pictures. I will give the recipe one day, as it's a great one and really easy and quick to make.

5 more days to go, then back to a more "normal" schedule of 6am-6pm with overnight call 1-2 times a week. Yeah, normal. It's amazing what intern year does to your perception of things.

No comments: