Tuesday, January 4, 2005

It's been awhile

So, I've been a bit of a slacker in my posting, but I've also been very busy. But the truth is, that there's not a lot to write about. My life during finals was just that... finals. I did not go out. I did not sleep. I did not cook. I did not eat. It was loads of fun.

But I went back to California and then up to Seattle for some down time, which was very nice. I'm back in Boston now... and I think it's making me sick. Literally. My neighbor smokes up a storm, especially when entertaining guests (at 4 am on a Sunday night/Monday morning). So, for the second time since moving into my apartment 4 months ago, I have had to sleep on my couch. Now, this is a bit tougher than one would think, as I just bought a giant down comforter and my couch is rather small. It was a battle between me being on the couch and my blanket. In addition to that, my room smells like someone has been smoking a pack of cigarettes in it. Now, you may ask why my neighbor's smoke and noise gets to me. It's because my wall does not reach all the way up to my ceiling - there is a itty bitty little gap, but just enough to make it seem as though my neighbor is my roommate.

So, now I'm sick in my own apartment.

No comments: