I am back. My prolonged absence can be blamed on the hell that is known as second year of residency (I was forewarned by a former chief). Lots to talk about and hopefully I will be able to post more regularly soon.
- Gardening again. My lemon tree has little lemons, which taste like lemons dipped in sugar. Yum. I planted seeds for cilantro, thyme, basil, chives, oregano, cucumbers, sugar snap peas, and zinnia. The herbs are slow going, but the peas are going like gangbusters. The zinnia, I'm especially excited about to have cut flowers during the summer.
- Still dating, but about to give it up and become a nun. I think I might have better luck finding God than finding a good man.
- I'm still a resident, for better or for worse. Almost halfway done. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but that tunnel sure is long and dark and that light is really dim.
- Made a few new crafts and tried my hand at making a mobile, which turned out really well.
- Took a trip to Hawaii and planning another one to DC.
- Healthcare reform passed. Impressive on one hand, not so much on the other hand.