Monday, February 16, 2009

So so crafty

In addition to cooking, catching babies, and gardening, another hobby of mine is crafts! In general, I stick to jewelry making, but I have been trying to branch out a little bit more (on my craft to do list: make a lampshade, bead a border on one of my shirts, etch my drinking glasses, create a headboard).

So, today, I made jewelry. It's the first time I have made jewelry in a very long time and it was tons of fun. Though I admittedly spent too much money at the jewelry store (and still forgot to buy wire, of all things), it was all worth it.

So, here is my bounty from today:

02.16.09 001

I made two necklaces (from beads I bought abroad), wine charms, one set of earrings, and hair clips (which I forgot to take a picture of before I gave them to my friend). More pictures here.

No comments: