Sunday, April 5, 2009

So happy

I went to the De Anza College Flea Market yesterday and the first thing that caught my eye was this:
04.04.09 003-1

At first, I tried to bargain, then walked away and walked around. After all, I had been at the flea market for a whole minute at that point. The whole time I was walking around, I kept on thinking of the cabinet. Then, I went back to look for it again and nearly went into a panic when I couldn't find it. Eventually, found the vendor and promptly bought it.

How I got it home, you may ask. Well, with some creatively tied rope (surgical skills come in handy in a real world situation!) and very slowly. Perhaps the slowest I have ever driven.

Now, I have a wonderful cabinet for a relative bargain. I had looked at IKEA in hopes of finding a cabinet with doors and the cheapest combo would cost me at least twice the price I paid. And not nearly as beautiful or one-of-a-kind.

No comments: