Monday, September 29, 2008

Better to say nothing at all

My mom always said that if I don't have anything nice to say, then to say nothing at all. So, that's why I haven't been updating very much - I'm not having much fun. I'm on inpatient medicine right now and it's tough, dude. The schedule is so confusing, I have yet to figure it out. There's call, post call, pre call, long call, short call, overnight call. Why can't there just be a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc etc? And I work 6 days a week. What is this madness?

But yeah, I miss ob/gyn. I haven't done any ob/gyn in nearly two months and I miss it. I'm glad I'm getting the training in medicine, because I want to be an excellent primary care provider, but it's not as fun as delivering babies or operating. Ah, just a few more weeks.

No comments: