Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happenings

It's been such a long time since I've updated you, dear reader(s). Unfortunately, not much has happened. Let's see what I have been up to:
  • Work
  • Camping at Kings Canyon National Park
  • Work
  • My friend Kelly's wedding in San Diego
  • Sleep
Unfortunately, as I am typing this, my TMJ is acting up. I find myself clenching and unable to stop myself. And it's not like sitting at the local Barnes and Noble is really stressful or anything. And I just did my last call night on OB for two months, which is exciting. It was a crazy night, where I got 6 deliveries! Now, my next rotation is outpatient medicine, which is practically a vacation given that I don't take call, meaning my nights and weekends are my own! How out of control is that? With all this time, I have so many plans. I want to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Santa Cruz, spend some time in San Francisco, find a local pool, organize my papers at home, catch up on readings for residency, go through my surgical curriculum, and so many other things! Ahhh, the excitement!

No comments: