Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Energized

That's definitely how I'm feeling here in Saigon. I spent the day walking around with my cousins, exploring, a little bit of shopping, and generally having fun. It was a touristy day for sure. I had dinner with a friend of my cousin's and the conversation was a great ending to the day. It's nice to talk to someone much like myself (though he is so much more artistic than I, and I am infinitely jealous) and who has been living in Saigon for several months now. Overall, good day today. No pictures from today, but definitely some later this week.

Tomorrow, I head down to An Huu, where my grandfather lives, and Vinh Long, where my aunts and uncles live. It's a 4 hour van ride and lots of fun - you know, cause feeling like your life is in danger every turn the road takes is loads of fun!

No comments: